- Doctor Annie Therapy Group
- Meet Our Staff
- Sensory Room
- Pictures of our Practice
The therapists of Doctor Annie Therapy Group are committed to providing accessible therapy service to our community.
We are excited to announce that we are forming 2 therapeutic groups!
We are currently interviewing participants for the following groups:
• Fitting In and Hanging Out – A group designed to assist individuals in the development and utilization of appropriate social and communication skills. This group will also assist individuals in emotional regulation related to social anxiety.
• Girls Rock! – A group designed just for girls in their early teens. We will address issues related to self-esteem, body image, and assertiveness. We will also provide psychoeducation regarding this developmental stage and identity formation.
Additional groups are coming soon! These include:
• Emotional Regulation Strategies
• Video Game/Technology Abuse and Addiction
• Managing Anxiety
• Support and Strategies to lessen Grief and Loss
• Self-Esteem/Empowerment • Coping with Stress
Please contact our office via phone or email in order to schedule an interview. Interviews take about 45 minutes and are designed to form cohesive groups with individualized curriculums designed based off member needs.